The nonprofit workforce speaks: Candid insight to attract, engage, and retain top mission-driven talent
The demand for fulfilling, purpose-driven careers is growing – and yet, mission-driven employers must contend for top talent in a highly competitive hiring environment.
How can your organization become the workplace of choice?
Our report, based on a recent survey of nonprofit professionals, delivers first-hand testimony and sound methods for attracting, engaging, and retaining your greatest assets: talented employees eager to make a difference. Download the ebook now.
A few survey highlights:
- 93% feel engaged in nonprofit work (nearly 3 times the national average)
- 77% are somewhat or highly satisfied in their current role
- 88% plan to work in nonprofits long term
- 52% are financially uncomfortable
- "Culture and values” is the most-cited priority when considering a new employer